Organic Cotton and Hemp V-neck Shirt
A super-soft, relaxed V-neck shirt, with the smallest footprint on our planet.
This shirt is made of 70% undyed organic cotton and 30% undyed hemp.
This fabric composition, and having left the content undyed, adds to the super cool, raw aesthetic of the shirt.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created with GOTS/OCS certified fabric and is undyed. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Model is wearing size S.
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold/warm with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier has acquired Global Organic Textile Standar and OCS Certification and is located in Hangzhou, China.
This product was made in San Francisco, CA.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.