White Hemp Cardigan | Limited Edition Preorder Price | The Compostable Collection
The Mid Sleeves and shawl lapel on this cardigan give it a versatile, floating aesthetic.
This cardigan is made of 100% undyed hemp, consisting of a one-of-a-kind weave pattern that we specifically made for this collection, to secure hemp's integrity through a hint of texture in the fabric while preserving a super soft feel on the skin.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 6 months.
- The soil is safe for organic gardening and other garden practices.
Female model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S.
Male model is 6 ft 1 and wearing size S as well.
Hand wash and air dry when possible.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.