Raw Hem Sleeves - Hemp Shirt | Limited-edition 2020 Pre-order Price
This super-soft shirt was designed as an essential layer in undyed, organic cotton, and hemp.
The natural variations of organic cotton and hemp and the raw hem on the sleeves and bottom of the shirt give this item a raw, relaxed aesthetic and patina.
This shirt is undyed and unbleached and made of 70% organic cotton and 30% Hemp.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed. That on its own reduces its environmental footprint drastically in farming and production stage.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 6 months.
- The soil is safe for organic gardening and other garden practices.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification, Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification. Location: China
Designed and Made in California.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.