Organic Cotton Shirt | Limited Edition | The Compostable Collection
A super-soft, relaxed crewneck shirt, with the smallest footprint on our planet, designed for everyday wear. This product has not been dyed, so it carries the raw, natural patina of the virgin, organic cotton fibers.
This shirt is made of 100% undyed organic cotton, including the labels. Organic cotton reduces water consumption by about 2000 gallons of water per shirt in comparison to traditional cotton, and keeping the item undyed, reduces both carbon dioxide emission and water usage.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created with GOTS/OCS certified fabric and is undyed. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is made of 100% organic cotton which reduces the overall water consumption of the product by about 2000 gallons compared to traditional cotton farming.
- This product is undyed which reduces its overall energy and water consumption.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Female model is wearing a size X-Small.
Women: Go one size down.
If you are a Women XS: Order X-Small
Women S: Order X-Small
Women S: Order X-Small
Women M: Order Small
Women L: Order Medium
Women XL: Order Large
Wash and Care
You may machine wash cold with similar colors and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier has acquired Global Organic Textile Standard and OCS Certification and is located in Hangzhou, China.
This product was designed in San Francisco, CA and made in North Carolina, USA.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.
Preorder Option Available
You may currently order this item for a shipment of December 2020/January 2021.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at a discounted price.
Once you place your order, we will contact you with the estimated shipping date.