Compostable Silk Dress | 2020 Pre-order Price
Short sleeve v-neck mulberry silk dress, designed with a self-tie thin band on the waist to allow for versatility in style and fit.
The combination of the fabric weight, color, and design, form a dress that drapes softly and freely flows with body movement.
This dress is made of 100% mulberry silk and vegetable dyed. This will cause some settle, natural variations with the first wash and as a result, the shade of the blue varies slightly on each dress.
We use cotton thread for sewing and compostable buttons for all products in our compostable and Biodegradable collection of clothes.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 6 months.
- The soil is safe for organic gardening and other garden practices.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has been vegetable dyed.
Our collections are limited edition. Our first collection sold out very fast. Our Spring 2020 collection is getting distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Pre-ordering gives you uninhibited access to our garments without having to worry about them selling out.
You may pre-order this item for Spring 2020 to ensure you are on the waiting list. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at wholesale prices.