White Hemp Cardigan | Limited Edition Preorder Price | The Compostable Collection
A light, dynamic aesthetic and a versatile fit, achieved through a floating shawl lapel and relaxed mid sleeves.
This cardigan is made of 100% undyed hemp, consisting of a one-of-a-kind weave pattern that we specifically made for this collection; the weave pattern maintains hemp's integrity through a hint of texture while preserving a super soft feel on the skin.
We use cotton thread for sewing and compostable buttons for all products in our compostable and Biodegradable collection of clothes.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.
You may currently pre-order this item for Spring 2020.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at wholesale prices.
Once you place your order, we will contact you with the estimated shipping date, which is about 3 months from the time you place your order.
This option was designed to grant our loyal customers, the opportunity to pre-buy at more affordable, wholesale prices.