Wrap Skirt | Limited Edition Preorder Price | The Compostable Collection
This skirt is fully adjustable and ties around the natural waist creating a fluid, flowing silhouette.
This skirt is made of 65% undyed organic cotton and 35% undyed linen, creating a relaxed, raw aesthetic.
Linen grows with little or no chemical fertilizers and has very little waste as a plant as all parts of the plant are used after harvesting to create multiple byproducts.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created with GOTS/OCS certified fabric and is undyed. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 4 months.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Model is wearing a women's size S.
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold/warm with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.