Vegetable Dyed Silk Dress | The Compostable Collection | Sold Out
Short sleeve v-neck mulberry silk dress, designed with a self-tie thin band on the waist to allow for versatility in style and fit.
The combination of the fabric weight, color, and design, form a dress that drapes softly and freely flows with body movement.
This dress is made of 100% mulberry silk and vegetable dyed. This will cause some settle, natural variations with the first wash and as a result, the shade of the blue varies slightly on each dress.
We use cotton thread for sewing and compostable buttons for all products in our compostable and Biodegradable collection of clothes.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 6 months.
- The soil is safe for organic gardening and other garden practices.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has been vegetable dyed.
You may currently pre-order this item for Spring 2020.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at wholesale prices.
Once you place your order, we will contact you with the estimated shipping date, which is about 3 months from the time you place your order.
This option was designed to grant our loyal customers, the opportunity to pre-buy at more affordable, wholesale prices.