Basic Hemp and Organic Cotton Shirt | Sold Out
A super-soft, relaxed V-neck shirt, with the smallest footprint on our planet.
This shirt is made of 70% undyed organic cotton and 30% undyed hemp, creating a relaxed, raw aesthetic.
- This item was created with GOTS/OCS certified fabric and is undyed. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- This item has been tested and will degrade in less than 4 months.
- The soil is safe for organic gardening and other garden practices.
Female model is wearing a women's size S.
Male model is wearing a men's size S.
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold/warm with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification, Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.