Linen Wrap Dress | The Compostable Collection | Limited Edition Preorder Price
Knee length with elbow length sleeves wrap dress. Typical of wrap dresses, this dress drapes elegantly, wraps around the body and crosses at the chest.
This shirt is undyed and made of 100% organic linen. This composition captures a beautiful natural patina with age.
This dress is designed in a light weight linen, which makes for a relaxed, flowing fit. Linen fibers allow more airflow over your body and are highly absorbent, gaining up to 20% of their dry weight in moisture without feeling damp to touch.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed. That on its own reduces its environmental footprint drastically in farming and production stage.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
- The linen production process is significantly less water intensive than that for cotton, giving it a lower water footprint. Almost all of the flax plant can be used, and with the demand for flax seeds and oils increasing in the health food industry, there is very little to no wastage of the plants.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification, Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification. Location: China
Designed and Made in California.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.