Organic Cotton Shirt | Limited Edition Preorder Price | The Compostable Collection
A super-soft, relaxed crewneck shirt, with the smallest footprint on our planet, designed for everyday wear. This product has not been dyed, so it carries the raw, natural patina of the virgin organic cotton fibers.
CompositionThis shirt is made of 100% undyed organic cotton. This reduces the overall footprint of the product drastically as organic cotton reduces water consumption by about 2000 gallons of water and keeping the item undyed, reduces carbon dioxide emission and water usage.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created with GOTS/OCS certified fabric and is undyed. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is made of 100% organic cotton which reduces the overall water consumption of the product by about 2000 gallons.
- This product is undyed. This drastically reduces its overall energy and water consumption.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Model is wearing size Medium.
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold/warm with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier has acquired Global Organic Textile Standar and OCS Certification and is located in Hangzhou, China.
This product was made in San Francisco, CA.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.
Preorder Option Available
You may currently pre-order this item for Spring 2020.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at lower prices.
Once you place your order, we will contact you with the estimated shipping date, which is about 3 months from the time you place your order.
This option was designed to grant our loyal customers, the opportunity to pre-buy at more affordable prices.