White Hemp Cardigan | 2020 Pre-order Price
A light, dynamic aesthetic and a versatile fit, achieved through a floating shawl lapel and relaxed mid sleeves.
This cardigan is made of 100% undyed hemp, consisting of a one-of-a-kind weave pattern that we specifically made for this collection; the weave pattern maintains hemp's integrity through a hint of texture while preserving a super soft feel on the skin.
We use cotton thread for sewing and compostable buttons for all products in our compostable and Biodegradable collection of clothes.
Scroll down to see the product's environmental tag.
- This item was created in a GOTS/OCS certified factory and is undyed.
- No Chemicals of any kind have been used on this garment for fixing, shrinkage control or other treatments.
- This item is compostable. At the end of the item's life cycle, we recommend closing the loop in a biological cycle of recovery by putting this item in a household compost.
- The degradation time in a compost depends on compost conditions. For faster composting you may cut the product to smaller pieces.
- The resulting soil will be safe for organic gardening and all other garden and farming practices.
Model is 5 ft 9 and wearing size S
Wash and Care
Hand wash and air dry if possible. Do not bleach. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
We don't recommend ironing, but the item may be steamed.
You may machine wash cold with similar colors.
Dry Cleaners cause Pollution due to chlorinated solvents (PCE); containing highly toxic chemicals with a high level of persistence to degradation (over a few decades).
Fabric Supplier: GOTS Certification/Global Organic Textile Standard, OCS Certification.
Manufacturer: China, Manufacturer has obtained Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production Certification.
Dye Process: This item has not been dyed.
Our collections are limited edition. Our first collection sold out very fast. Our Spring 2020 collection is getting distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Pre-ordering gives you uninhibited access to our garments without having to worry about them selling out.
You may pre-order this item for Spring 2020 to ensure you are on the waiting list. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
By buying an item on a pre-order basis, you receive it at wholesale prices.